Dr Sharat D Hegde
CLINICAL AND PROCEDURAL SKILLS
- Expertise in ECG reading and interpretation.
- Hands-on experience in Coronary Angiogram, IVC filter insertion, and Jugular and Femoral catheterization.
- Experience in TreadMill test, Echo Cardiogram and Holter monitoring.
- Experience in Pulmonary function tests, endotracheal intubation
- Experience in ICU and critical care management
- Worked in Dept of nephrology, well versed with dialysis- haemodialysis & peritoneal dialysis
- Work experience in dept of gastroenterology, familiar with upper GI endoscopy, colonoscopy & ERCP
- Experience in sleep studies and interpretation, use of BiPAP, and CPAP in managing OSA
- Lumbar puncture and CSF analysis
- Familiar with the interpretation of EEG, ENMG
- Expertise in Ryle’s tube insertion, foley’s catheterisation
- Specialisation in treatment of organophosphorus, snake bite and poisoning treatment
- Special interest in immunology, rheumatology and infectious diseases
- Comprehensive care in Diabetes mellitus, gestational diabetes, Hypertension, PIH and Geriatric care.
- Early detection and care 0f stroke, TIA and migraine other headache disorders
- Experience in handling and managing COVID 19 cases.
• Experience of 1-year post MBBS degree from 2003 to 2004 as a junior resident in the Department of Internal Medicine, The Bangalore hospital.
• Joined Post graduation from 2004-2007.
• Worked in the Department of Nephrology from 2007 to 2008 as a senior resident, at The Bangalore Hospital.
• Worked in the Department of Internal Medicine from 2008 to 2009 as a senior resident, at The Bangalore Hospital.