Dr Srisailesh Vitthala
MBBS, MD – Obstetrics & Gynaecology(OBG)
A Fertility professional with a vision & mission to offer world-class cost effective infertility services by developing state of art fertility centres.
- Dr Srisailesh Vitthala, is specialized in reproductive medicine and fertility enhancing surgeries (hysteroscopic, laparoscopic and open procedures) with over a decade of experience in India and UK.
- Dr Srisailesh Vitthala after completing his MD post graduation in India underwent higher specialty training in U.K and acquired membership of The Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RCOG), UK.
- He further trained in renowned St Bartholomew’s Hospital in London, to obtain prestigious subspecialty accreditation by the RCOG in Reproductive Medicine
- He worked as a consultant in assisted conception at Leicester Fertility Unit, U.K. He relocated to India to make use of his best-learnt skills and expertise to provide quality fertility services on par with western standards in India.
- Dr Srisailesh Vitthala’s main interests include Ovulation Induction (OI), Intrauterine Insemination (IUI), IVF / ICSI and embryo transfers. His other special interests include one stop fertility clinics, stimulation for low / poor responders, Fertility Imaging (pelvic ultrasound/ tubal patency scans), prediction of ovarian reserve, premature ovarian failure, endometriosis, fibroids, Andrology (male infertility), menstrual disorders, menopause and fertility enhancing surgeries and general gynecological surgeries.
- During his illustrated career in U.K, he was involved in many research projects that were presented at various international conferences
- He has several publications to his name in peer-reviewed journals in the field of fertility.
- Authored evidence based assisted reproductive technology (ART) manual /standard operative procedures (SOP) / protocols suitable for local Assisted Conception Unit (ACU), Accredited trainer in infertility & ultrasound training, Lead clinician in quality assurance of ACU. Apart from this he was actively involved in teaching and training of medical students, junior doctors and nurses.
- Associated with planning, commissioning and full fledge functioning of ten (10) Assisted conception units (ACU).
- 5000+ ART cycles, 1200+ pregnancies, 5000+ fertility enhancing surgeries, 10000+ ultrasound procedures, 10 ACU’S, 12+ peer reviewed articles published, Ad-hoc reviewer for reputed peer reviewed (international) fertility journals.