Dr. Venugopal Reddy
MBBS, MD, MRCPCH(UK), DCH(Australia), PGPN (Boston), PGPN (Colombia)
Dr. Venugopal Reddy completed his MBBS from Kurnool Medical College, DCH from Sydney University of Pediatric (Australia), MD from Manipal, MRCPCH from Royal College of Pediatrics and Child Health (UK), PGPN from Boston University, PGPN from Columbia University and also infectious disease training from Oxford University. He underwent several trainings and workshops to obtain profound knowledge in his specialized area and completed advanced courses in Pediatrics and Neonatology Life Support. His career spans over 12 years in the field of Pediatrics and Child Health and he is very passionate about ensuring high quality of care to the patient.
Field of Expertise: General Pediatrics, Neonatal Care, Intensive Care, Growth and Development, Allergies, Vaccination, Infectious Diseases and Adolescent Medicine.
Fellowship and memberships:
- Member of Royal College of Pediatrics and child health (UK)
- Member of Sydney University of Pediatrics (Australia)
- Member of American academy of Pediatrics (USA)
- Member of Indian Academy of Pediatrics
- Member of Karnataka Medico Legal Society
Awards and achievements:
- Garden City University Puraskar award
- GE Healthcare award
- National Social Service award