Write For Us
Interested in writing about healthcare? Write to us.
Ovum welcomes all the guest contributors to write on the latest trends and topics in maternity healthcare such as pregnancy, childbirth, infertility, postpartum care, gynaecology and obstetrics, and women’s care. But before you send us your guest posts, kindly go through our content quality guidelines and adhere to them while submitting your draft to our content experts.
Healthcare guest posting guidelines you need to follow in 2022
- You should submit the content in a Google Doc file (with edit access mode open to everyone with the link) or MS Word document. DO NOT share in PDF or any other format.
- You must submit an article with a minimum word count of 1000 words. Articles with less than 1000 words will be rejected.
- Ensure that you use heading tags (H1, H2, H3, H4) and bullet points properly to make your content easily readable.
- Every article submitted will go through a plagiarism test and if found, will be rejected. Ensure that you write 100% unique content.
- You should add an engaging title to your content and ensure that the title is no longer than 7-9 words.
- Thoroughly check your draft for any spelling and grammatical errors and ensure that there aren’t any.
- You will have to add a minimum of two internal links in the article linking to our blog.
- All the guest contributors will have to provide 4-5 high-resolution images for the blog. All the images submitted should be in either JPEG format with no copyright issue.
- Provide the images in a separate attachment or upload them to a Google Drive folder and send us the link along with the blog.
- Ensure that you add a concluding paragraph at the end of your article.
- You are not allowed to add affiliate or irrelevant links to the article while submitting it to us. You’re allowed to add one backlink to your website, but ensure that it is added organically.
- Once your content has been published on Ovum’s blog, you’re not allowed to repurpose it in any form or publish it on other platforms. If found, your article will be removed from our platform without your prior consent.
- You cannot send us promotional content or press releases for guest posts.
Why should you write to us?
Why should you choose Ovum as your healthcare guest posting website? Here’s why you should write to us:
You’ll get a wide exposure: All our articles are read by a large number of niche audience readers which will offer you a wide exposure.
Get traffic to your website: We share all our published articles over our active social media channels and our partner sites which will help you drive traffic to your website as well.
Enhance your personal branding: Guest posting is one of the best ways to enhance your personal branding as you become a subject matter expert.
Website Traffic/ Website’s Visitors Summary: Total monthly users are over 16K
Failure to adhere strictly to the guidelines will lead to the rejection of your article.
Our content quality team reserves full rights to edit or remove any outbound links or update or remove the content in general for meeting the guidelines.