Nutrition & Dietetics Center
Talk to Our Best Nutritionists in Bangalore for Pregnancy
Pregnancy Diet & Nutrition Counseling Services
Ovum Hospitals is determined to provide the nutritional care required for improving women & child health in day to day life with our health & nutrition services. Our vision centric health & nutrition centre in Bangalore focuses on providing the education & counselling for the best dietary food necessary for women and children. We promote and maintain optimal nutrition in pregnant women & newborn to grown up children. We have a team of some of the best nutritionists in Bangalore for Pregnancy who help their patients to fight against obesity & diabetes, especially gestational diabetes that causes too many health complications during pregnancy, maternity & labor as well as life after delivery.
A new mother needs to heal and recover from pregnancy and childbirth. Therefore, it’s imperative to consult a nutritionist who can give you best advise for a healthy pregnancy.
The weight gained in pregnancy helps build nutritional stores for the recovery and for breastfeeding. After delivery, all mothers need to eat well so that they can be healthy and active and able to care for their baby. All mothers need to eat a healthy and balanced diet. Exercise and everyday physical activity should also be included with a healthy dietary plan. Here is some expert advice from the best nutritionists in Bangalore for pregnancy:
- Grains. Foods that are made from wheat, rice, oats, cornmeal, barley, or another cereal grain. Examples include whole wheat, brown rice, and oatmeal.
- Vegetables. Vary your vegetables. Choose a variety of vegetables, including dark green, red, and orange vegetables, legumes (peas and beans), and starchy vegetables.
- Fruits. Any fruit or 100 percent fruit juice counts as part of the fruit group. Fruits may be fresh, canned, frozen, or dried, and may be whole, cut-up, or pureed.
- Dairy. Milk products and many foods made from milk are considered part of this food group. Focus on fat-free or low-fat products, as well as those that are high in calcium.
- Protein. Go lean on protein. Choose low-fat or lean meats and poultry. Vary your protein routine–choose more fish, nuts, seeds, peas, and beans.