Nutrition Health Care Center
Ovum Hospitals determined to provide the nutritional care required for improving women & child health in day to day life and launched our health & nutrition services. Our vision centric health & nutrition centre in Bangalore focus on providing the education & counselling for best dietary food necessary for women and children. We promote and maintain optimal nutrition in pregnant women & new born to grown up children. We help our patients to fight against obesity & diabetes, especially gestational diabetes which causes too many health complications during pregnancy, maternity & labor as well as life after delivery.
She needs to heal and recover from pregnancy and childbirth.
The weight gained in pregnancy helps build stores for your recovery and for breastfeeding. After delivery, all mothers need to eat well so that they can be healthy and active and able to care for their baby. All mothers need to eat a healthy and balanced diet. Exercise and everyday physical activity should also be included with a healthy dietary plan.
- Grains. Foods that are made from wheat, rice, oats, cornmeal, barley, or another cereal grain. Examples include whole wheat, brown rice, and oatmeal.
- Vegetables. Vary your vegetables. Choose a variety of vegetables, including dark green, red, and orange vegetables, legumes (peas and beans), and starchy vegetables.
- Fruits. Any fruit or 100 percent fruit juice counts as part of the fruit group. Fruits may be fresh, canned, frozen, or dried, and may be whole, cut-up, or pureed.
- Dairy. Milk products and many foods made from milk are considered part of this food group. Focus on fat-free or low-fat products, as well as those that are high in calcium.
- Protein. Go lean on protein. Choose low-fat or lean meats and poultry. Vary your protein routine–choose more fish, nuts, seeds, peas, and beans.